Get you're Tailgate Tables while they last! - In Stock!

Anything related to Jeeps but not restricted to a specific model.
Vladimer
Loves this forum too much
Jeep Model: JKU

Get you're Tailgate Tables while they last! - In Stock!

Post by Vladimer » August 11th, 2016, 12:56 pm

TAILGATE TABLES ARE BACK IN STOCK!

Whats this? .... Could it be?.... is it the Dixin Adventure Table? Why yes it is! We only have a few left and they are going quick! Get yours today for $250!

The tables are made of a textured powder coat on galvanized metal and will hold up to a considerable amount of use. Tables are great areas to use for food prep and offer a much needed flat area to work with in the rear of your the Jeep. Since I'm not one for sandwich making very often, mine normally ends up holding my tool boxes when I'm taking apart a vehicle. You don't realize how convenient they are until you are a simply flick of the wrist away from adding a few square feet of flat work space.

The fold down table boasts an impressive 375 square inches of usable real estate with about 160 square inches on the cutting board, totaling an impressive 535 square inches! To put this into perspective the largest retail tailgate table comes in at a meager 465 square inches and costs about $470 cad + shipping. You're going to be pushing 535 sq/in with this bad boy at half the price!

The table folds up nicely and out of the way in the tailgate. The hump on the latch protrudes further into the cab then the table to ensure any drawer system you might have will still comfortable fit in conjunction with the table.

The latest generation has gone away with latches and other time consuming locking devices. Powerful rare earth magnets now hold it securely while in the closed position and with a simply pull you've just added a massive work area the rear of your Jeep.

A triple coated cutting board also pulls out to allow you even more prep area in the rear. Wow!

The tables are currently rated for 75lbs. They will not let go when loaded down but it is a comfortable working limit. It'll hold all your tool boxes and whatever else you might be shuffling around in the cargo area.

Table is going for $250! Secure yours today! :)
Last edited by Vladimer on March 6th, 2017, 3:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Turn your Tailgate into a productive piece of your Jeeping experience. Check out the new Tailgate Tables. Make your Jeep great again!

CeeJay
Talks Too Much
Jeep Model: WK2

Re: Get you're Tailgate Tables while they last!

Post by CeeJay » August 11th, 2016, 1:20 pm

How much for the spine? lol ;)
2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude WK2

millwrong
Part of the Group

Post by millwrong » August 11th, 2016, 1:22 pm

How much uninstalled Peter?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Smudgeontheglass
Part of the Group
Jeep Model: JK

Post by Smudgeontheglass » August 11th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Would this fit a standard double wide camp stove?
Emptied every pocket.

Vladimer

Post by Vladimer » August 11th, 2016, 3:21 pm

CeeJay wrote:How much for the spine? lol ;)
I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement! :D
Turn your Tailgate into a productive piece of your Jeeping experience. Check out the new Tailgate Tables. Make your Jeep great again!

Vladimer

Post by Vladimer » August 11th, 2016, 3:25 pm

millwrong wrote:How much uninstalled Peter?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk
The free install is essentially an offer to get these out to more people who might like the product but be leery of doing it themselves. The table comes with the hardware for mounting so you're definitely able to do it yourself if you prefer but there would not be any discount on them at this time.

Vladimer

Post by Vladimer » August 11th, 2016, 3:26 pm

Smudgeontheglass wrote:Would this fit a standard double wide camp stove?
You bet! Most camp stoves are about 20-24" and the main working area of the table is 25" wide.

Burrito Bill
CB yapper
Jeep Model: XJ

Post by Burrito Bill » August 11th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Peter, would they fit a TJ tailgate?
01 XJ, its got Clayton 3 link front, 4 link rear coil conversion lift, ARB, JKS, Currie, Smittybilt, G2, Or-fab, Interco, Goodyear, Cooper, Iron rock, Rigid, OME, Procomp, Rockhard, Bushwacker, Old Elpaso refried bean can, pool noodles, Flowmaster stuff in and on it.

Vladimer

Post by Vladimer » August 11th, 2016, 5:41 pm

Burrito Bill wrote:Peter, would they fit a TJ tailgate?
I haven't had a chance to grab a TJ to measure but I believe it should. I think they were about 35" wide and then the hump takes up a bit of space from that and hinge is on the inside. If you can shoot me a msg with a picture of the inside and measure the inside up to the black latch plastic hump/box I can confirm it for you.

Explorer1
Talks Too Much
Jeep Model: 2014 JKU Sahara

Post by Explorer1 » August 11th, 2016, 7:58 pm

Last time I saw this was when we had a meet at the Grey Eagle... But that was just the prototype!
So I guess this is final product Peter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

Uniden Pro 505 XL CB radio, 35" Summit Mud hogs on 17 Eagle Alloys Wheels, Rock Krawlers 3.5 midarm flex lift on Bilstein shocks, AEV tubeless front bumper, ACE Engineering pro series rear bumper and Tire Carrier, Warn VR10000-S winch, JW Speakers 8700 Evolution 2, JW Speaker 6145 foglights, Flowmaster Super hp2 muffler, Factor 55 Prolink, Fairlead and Flatlink.

Return to “Jeep Related Classifieds”